Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Its a new day

I have looked into myself and have seen what needed to be seen. I am not afraid, nor am I repulsed by what I have found. In all honesty I am pleased to announce that I am happy with myself. When looking into ones own soul you may find things that you do not think are appealing, desireable, or wanted. Soul searching is a hard thing to do! 

I have found within my self a good person. I help random strangers all of the time when most would shrug them off or stick their noses in the air. I have been walked over many of times and have layed there still in hopes that the person walking all over me would not stomp me to hard. I have been lied to, spit on, dragged through the dirt, treated unfairly, and have had people turn their backs on me for no good reason after vowing to be there for me no matter what. 

Yet through all of this I have found that my compassion for others has not disapated. I have found that it has become evan stronger. I feel such a sorrow for all of those people who hurt me that it can not be described with words. I feel this sorrow because I know that they lost something that they will never be able to get back, because they are to blind to see that they hurt the ones around them. 

During all of my soul searching I have made some decisions.......


I will be keeping Indigo Swallow alive! The art work will continue with an all new aspiration and you my friend will be the ones who benifit the most. These new arts are bigger and better than ever!


If your wondering what there is to look forward to from Indigo Swallow, then you will just need to keep checking back as there will be all new items added to the shop periodicly thruoghout the month of September.

Untill then.....

{See you on the flip side}

No comments: